Sunday, February 19, 2012

At the Beginning

Hey. I'm starting this new blog about a game development project that is supposed to last about 4 months. My role is to be the graphics artist so I'm going to emphasis on that part in the blog as well.


The series of posts will in the end basically describe the process of a mobile game project. I won't reveal the project partner's name and all the specific details unless they want so. I bring this case to the internet because I want to open the mystic process of game development for everyone.

I'm myself still pretty much a noob in this field but I'm highly active and doing a lot to accomplish something awesome.

So. I hope you get some valuable information in here once I've got more to say. Also comments are welcomed, please share if you think how something should've done in your opinion.



Thanks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment